I was in Moose Jaw to attend a funeral and this hotel was centrally located . I checked in and was told my room would be ready at 4.. At 4 20 I was finaly taken to my room, but getting to it on the 2nd floor was quite a battle as the floor was almost completely covered in dirty room service trays on both sides and the entire length of the hall.
The room was adequate ,, certainly not posh.. But I could not get over the mentality of peopl sitting in bath robes and bare feet in the lobby and wandering down the halls. Getting out the front door meant holding your breath and running as fast as you could for it seems in small town Saskatchewan smokers prevail .. Butts all over the sidealk and the street.
The only good thing I can say is that it across the street from Crescent park which is a little bit of heaven against the stark dirty prairie city in the early spring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Moose Jaw, Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa is the ultimate Saskatchewan escape. Come for a soak in Canada's largest therapeutic geothermal mineral water pool. The naturally warm waters in this indoor/outdoor rooftop pool are pure relaxation for weary muscles and sore joints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Gardens Mineral Hotel Moose Jaw
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa
- Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan