My husband and I have been taking a getaway at this hotel around Christmas for quite a few years now. We start talking about it and looking forward to it as soon as the weather begins cooling off. We love the pool and spend many hours a day in it. The rooms have always been incredible. We especially enjoy getting a room with a jacuzzi in it. The staff has been more than helpful. They are very friendly and courteous. The whole town is very geared towards tourism and everybody seems to have a smile on their face. The spa is wonderful. Nowhere else would I spend that much to get pampered, but it's so nice in there and the girls are so friendly. Overall, we always really enjoy the stay there, and would reccommend it to anyone and everyone. We are sending my parents there for their anniversary this year and can't see any reason they wouldn't enjoy it.
I am very surprised at a lot of the other ratings and reviews on the website. I hope that they are not misleading. It may be true that room service trays were not taken away for 24 hours or that it was a goose chase to get a bottle of water, but those things don't ruin or even impact a stay if you're there to have fun. The overall atmosphere we found to be very helpful and fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Moose Jaw, Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa is the ultimate Saskatchewan escape. Come for a soak in Canada's largest therapeutic geothermal mineral water pool. The naturally warm waters in this indoor/outdoor rooftop pool are pure relaxation for weary muscles and sore joints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Gardens Mineral Hotel Moose Jaw
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa
- Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan