Just home from a 2 night weekend stay with my girlfriend.
(A.K.A . 2 moms running away!)
Clean, Simple Room. For the price of the room, I would have hoped for fresher carpet/updated bed.
Front desk Service Friendly, helpful and prompt.
Service and atmosphere in Restaurant, friendly, personable, efficient. Food was good. Not outstanding, but decent.
Gift shop has cute stuff, at gift shop prices.
The warmth of the mineral water, the sunshine and fresh air were FANTASTIC!!!!
I had a wonderful weekend, because I made it that way! Before getting on this website, I called the General Manager, Mr. David Wood, and both thanked him for a wonderful stay, and told him my concerns about, specifically, poolside maintenance and staffing. He listened, conversed and assured me that my thoughts and comments were going to be brought up at the meeting he was having in 15 minutes.
Because of that conversation with him, I am booking again for a few months from now. I look forward to seeing the changes and improvements that I feel he is about to implement at what is truly a Saskatchewan Jewel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Moose Jaw, Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa is the ultimate Saskatchewan escape. Come for a soak in Canada's largest therapeutic geothermal mineral water pool. The naturally warm waters in this indoor/outdoor rooftop pool are pure relaxation for weary muscles and sore joints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Gardens Mineral Hotel Moose Jaw
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa
- Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan