My family has met in Moose Jaw at the Spa a few times over the Christmas holiday in past years as it is halfway for all of us. The hotel is in dire need of a refreshing and updating, especially for the price they charge. I would have to say our stay was just ok. The King suites had a good sized sitting room where we gathered but furniture was old and sparse and when we asked for wine glasses they charged us for them. I have never been charged for 4 wine glasses anywhere I have travelled. Nothing was really bad about our stay but nothing was really good either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Moose Jaw, Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa is the ultimate Saskatchewan escape. Come for a soak in Canada's largest therapeutic geothermal mineral water pool. The naturally warm waters in this indoor/outdoor rooftop pool are pure relaxation for weary muscles and sore joints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Gardens Mineral Hotel Moose Jaw
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa
- Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan