We stayed here with 12 other family members this weekend
We have been here several times before over the years.
It's starting to get run down and for $300/ night we kinda expected better.
Time for some major renovations!!!
Front desk told us we had 2 fold out beds for the teenagers in our room.
It Only 1 fold out couch....so they brought us a cot and charged us another $10/night for that.
We asked to see if we could get a card table our some type of folding table to our suite, Don't have anything like that was there reply.
Asked to have 4 wine glasses delivered to the room as there were none.....$2.10 charge to get that ...lol..Its not the $2.10 that bothers me but what hotel that charges $300/night doesn't provide a wine glass in the room?
The pictures below show the water damage in the room and the patio door that doesn't shut tight. It was -35 and we had a nice little snow bank inside the door.
There was a portable toilet sitting in the hallway outside for 24 hours and finally got removed when someone called the front desk to complain.....
The pool was ok and only shut down once for Fecal/vomit removal.....
The restaurant was ok and had a nice Sunday brunch.
Front desk advised us that parking on the street was free so we chose that option...but they still charged us 2 days parking on our bill.
We had that reversed and checked out.
Our group had fun but all agreed that for the price of the rooms there are far nicer options out there.
5 star prices for a small town hotel, but only 3 star facilities and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Moose Jaw, Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa is the ultimate Saskatchewan escape. Come for a soak in Canada's largest therapeutic geothermal mineral water pool. The naturally warm waters in this indoor/outdoor rooftop pool are pure relaxation for weary muscles and sore joints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Gardens Mineral Hotel Moose Jaw
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa
- Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan