I was so disappointed by my visit to Temple Gardens. I flew in from California to surprise my mother for her birthday. I thought it would be a nice treat to have a Mother/Daughter Spa day to celebrate! Beware! After a check in time of approximately 5:00 pm - they finally had a room ready for us. It was room 101 - under the stairs and elevators - complete with window view of the smoking area. The room smelled so bad of smoke that we requested another. They put us across the hall in room 108. The smell was gone, but this room is by far the poorest condition I have ever stayed in!! Horrific paint job, dented filthy walls, corroded bath fixtures - the list goes on and on. The staff was rude at best - suggesting that these were their best "economy" rooms. Never once did I request an economy room - and I told them that I would happily pay for a nicer room. I was told that if I checked back around 7 - 8 pm they would see if they had any other rooms for us. I was not willing to ruin my mother's birthday dinner by sticking around to request a better room - so we stayed where we were put.
Anyone who has ever stayed anywhere else on the planet in a Spa Resort - beware!! This dump is not even remotely worthy of it's name!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Moose Jaw, Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa is the ultimate Saskatchewan escape. Come for a soak in Canada's largest therapeutic geothermal mineral water pool. The naturally warm waters in this indoor/outdoor rooftop pool are pure relaxation for weary muscles and sore joints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Gardens Mineral Hotel Moose Jaw
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa
- Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan