Brought the family here for a relaxing dip into the pool. The prices were reasonable as we got a family rate. A 9 year old was with us, but she found the pool to be boring as she couldn't splash around as it was more of a mature group of people in the pool area. The waters of the pool are nice and warm, very relaxing and worth the drive to Moose Jaw from Regina. The sauna is great for anyone who needs their airways cleared (as it has the smell of eucalyptus in it), the temp is kept around 45.
The changing rooms were modern and seemed to be kept well. Lockers are available for $1.
We very much enjoyed our visit, but I wouldn't recommend the pool for small children, especially because of the heat and mature adults all around.
Cannot comment on hotel rooms because we did not stay the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Moose Jaw, Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa is the ultimate Saskatchewan escape. Come for a soak in Canada's largest therapeutic geothermal mineral water pool. The naturally warm waters in this indoor/outdoor rooftop pool are pure relaxation for weary muscles and sore joints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Gardens Mineral Hotel Moose Jaw
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa
- Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan