We stayed at the hotel while on a business trip. Check in was very easy and the staff was very friendly. The room was beyond an average size and the jacuzzi was great. The room did have a slight smell but we are pretty sure it came from the mineral water. Other then that is was very clean and pleasant. The only thing I would change is lighting in the room, The lamps just didn't get the job done that well. All in all it was a relaxing stay and we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Moose Jaw, Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa is the ultimate Saskatchewan escape. Come for a soak in Canada's largest therapeutic geothermal mineral water pool. The naturally warm waters in this indoor/outdoor rooftop pool are pure relaxation for weary muscles and sore joints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone and Evoline ltd so you can book your Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Gardens Mineral Hotel Moose Jaw
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa
- Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan