We stayed at the Temple Gardens Mineral Spa for one night on March 3 while in town for a wedding. The reason we booked was for the hotel's proximity to the wedding reception. Upon checking in, the front desk staff seemed to be having an off day. Not very welcoming or courteous for working at a supposedly "nice" hotel. Parking is included which is nice, and the elevator in the parkade takes you straight to the rooms which is convenient.
The location is also ideal. It is near the casino, downtown shopping, and of course Deja Vu, which is the best wing and milkshake place I've ever been to. They are all right next door so this location is perfect.
The rooms however are unimpressive. While very clean, they are extremely old and dated. Our room actually still had a tube TV in it which made me feel nostalgic ha ha. The furniture and decor shows its age and wear. This is not a bad hotel room for about $100 but we paid $240 for the basic king bed room. I realize that you pay extra for the use of the spa and pool, but based on the rooms I would not return. We stayed at the Comfort Inn in Moose Jaw on previously, got the honeymoon suite with a jacuzzi and it was $65 less than here. I would recommend staying there instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Moose Jaw, Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa is the ultimate Saskatchewan escape. Come for a soak in Canada's largest therapeutic geothermal mineral water pool. The naturally warm waters in this indoor/outdoor rooftop pool are pure relaxation for weary muscles and sore joints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Gardens Mineral Hotel Moose Jaw
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa
- Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan