I stayed for a week for a conference at Temple Gardens...upon arrival I was given a free upgrade to a huge room, which included a Jacuzzi tub that filled with the mineral water from the spa! The staff were very accommodating and helpful. We ate at the restaurant for the Sunday buffet for lunch - a truly amazing spread!! The beds and pillows were so comfy!! I would highly recommend!!
I had a Sea Salt Exfoliating Treatment that turned into a Swedish massage - total 90 minutes(not the correct name). It was pure bliss, James was my therapist - he was very professorial and talented!! If you need to unwind and relax check out the spa - it lovely!!
Of course I have to mention the mineral water pool and outdoor pool - love, love, love it!!!! Sitting out in the -38 degree Saskatchewan winter in the pool is a fantastic experience!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Moose Jaw, Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa is the ultimate Saskatchewan escape. Come for a soak in Canada's largest therapeutic geothermal mineral water pool. The naturally warm waters in this indoor/outdoor rooftop pool are pure relaxation for weary muscles and sore joints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick and Orbitz so you can book your Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Gardens Mineral Hotel Moose Jaw
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa
- Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan