Went out for an overnight stay at the Temple Gardens Mineral Spa in Moose Jaw. I had left my credit card at the front desk (accidentally) and the clerk called to let me know. I asked her to bring it up for me, I waited about 30 minutes and then went down to the desk to get it. However the card was now missing!!! As I was speaking to the manager, an employee comes in from outside and hands me my card. Not wanting to be a suspicious person, I paid no attention and thanked him for my card. I just got my statement back and apparently a 196 dollar charge was made at a local clothing store on Main St. Can't freaking believe it!!!
Still waiting for a manager to call me back, this has really been a nightmare dealing with a theft at a place where you need to feel like your credit card information is safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Moose Jaw, Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa is the ultimate Saskatchewan escape. Come for a soak in Canada's largest therapeutic geothermal mineral water pool. The naturally warm waters in this indoor/outdoor rooftop pool are pure relaxation for weary muscles and sore joints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick and Orbitz so you can book your Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Gardens Mineral Hotel Moose Jaw
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa
- Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan