This is a good place to stay that is above your standard hotel. The big attraction is the mineral spa which is warm and inviting with an outdoor access. This makes it nice on cold winter nights. Other spa services are also offered and seem to be high quality, though I did not use them. The room was large with a king size bed that was fairly comfortable. There is a Casino attached to the facility that I also did not make use of.
The only criticisms I have are small. The television in the room was very poor. Though it was a flat screen, it was of poor quality with a lot of wavy lines along the top 6 inches. It would take about 5 seconds to refocus after each channel change. The bathtub had a bad faucet setup that dripped and splashed when filling the tub. A wet floor was not a pleasant surprise when I got back to the tub. The facility itself is in need of some touch ups with paint starting to peel and other small things.
Besides the TV, which I am assuming is a room specific issue, the stay was nice and the facility was worth the money spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Moose Jaw, Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa is the ultimate Saskatchewan escape. Come for a soak in Canada's largest therapeutic geothermal mineral water pool. The naturally warm waters in this indoor/outdoor rooftop pool are pure relaxation for weary muscles and sore joints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Gardens Mineral Hotel Moose Jaw
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa
- Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan