the mineral spa is a great destination for relaxing and having fun. The waters are wonderfully warm and especially fun in the winter as you can go outside and watch the steam come off the perfectly heated pools. Our kids loved letting their hair freeze and then emerging themselves under the water. If you are truly indulging, go to the salon and have a massage, pedicure or manicure. They have a number of luxury pampering services.
We have stayed at the Resort but prefer a local bed and breakfast too. when we did stay, we got a spa room which had a hot tub in the bedroom (this was a little weird but my husband loved it because he could watch TV in the tub)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Moose Jaw, Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa is the ultimate Saskatchewan escape. Come for a soak in Canada's largest therapeutic geothermal mineral water pool. The naturally warm waters in this indoor/outdoor rooftop pool are pure relaxation for weary muscles and sore joints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick and Orbitz so you can book your Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Gardens Mineral Hotel Moose Jaw
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa
- Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan