Spent two nights at the Temple Gardens and found it very enjoyable. Was originally booked at the Days Inn but soon checked out when I found out it was occupied by 5 hockey teams! To my surprise, it was only $50 per night more to stay there which I thought was a good deal ($179 per night). The rooms are very spacious with comfortable beds and bedding. The hotel is definitely showing signs of wear which is a shame considering it is on Canada's list of top spa-hotels.
I had a paraffin wax pedicure and deep tissue massage which were both great. The pool is very nice but super crowded as it is open to the general public. It is quieter from 7am-9am and after 10pm (open until midnight).
I used the gym which had two treadmills, a recumbent bike, and some free weights.
I would stay there again, perhaps during the week when it is quieter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Moose Jaw, Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa is the ultimate Saskatchewan escape. Come for a soak in Canada's largest therapeutic geothermal mineral water pool. The naturally warm waters in this indoor/outdoor rooftop pool are pure relaxation for weary muscles and sore joints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Gardens Mineral Hotel Moose Jaw
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa
- Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan