“It was okay.”

Ranked #53 of 104 Restaurants in Moose Jaw
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Vietnamese, Thai and Chinese Cuisine.
“It was okay.”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband's ginger beef was very good but my cashew chicken shrimp dish tasted like something I could make at home with a bottle of sweet chilli sauce, and I'm no cook. We also ordered Spring rolls, wine and rice (the rice was not included) and thought it was quite expensive for what we got - food, service and atmosphere wise.

• Visited May 2013

Moose Jaw, Canada
“This is a good place to eat Chinese or Vietnamese food”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I go here frequently, the staff is friendly and the food is always good. I have also taken friends and family here, and they have all found something they liked on the menu.

Visited February 2013
Saskatoon, Canada
“Vietnamese food”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Average Food -had the ginger beef and it could have been spicer. Had a hard time finding the ginger. Spring rolls were good and salad rolls were delicious. We also had the Cashew chicken and shrimp which everyone liked.
Good Service-fast considering there was only one waitress for the whole place and it was somewhat busy.
I would go back as there was an extensive menu and would like
to try more....

Visited February 2013
“Best Ginger Beef Ever!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I agree with the other reviewers that decor is nothing fancy, but the restaurant is always clean. More important than the decor is the food and we have never had a less than delicious meal here. Their ginger beef is the best I have ever had. If you are in Moose Jaw this is a must try restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
Moose Jaw, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

By far my favorite thai food restaurant in Moose Jaw! The spicy beef satay rice vermicelli is amazing! The decor leaves a bit to be desired but I've never eaten in a really good thai or chinese place that had good decor. I find the uglier to restaurant the better the food!

• Visited July 2012