“SHUT DOWN for Health Code Violations”
Review of Kergano's - CLOSED

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Saskatoon, Canada
“SHUT DOWN for Health Code Violations”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Went to Kergano's in MooseJaw on May 31st, 2013 with a group of friends to re-evaluate their food after my visit when they first opened and was not too surprised to see this restaurant was CLOSED,
SHUT DOWN for Health Inspection Violations. Kergano's owners had been issued warnings, were given time to fix them but did not bother to fix the issues and was shut down May 31, 2013.
Their attitude about this is what is most disturbing. They actually have tried blaming the City for this and have been quoted as saying 'City shut us down for being TOO COOL'
This is not a laughing matter nor something to be blamed on anyone other than themselves.
They did have half decent food when they first opened, however service was extremely slow and food was pricy for what you get but l thought l would wait until they got past the just opened stage and retry them.
After driving quite a distance on May 31st to give Kergano's another try only to find them closed for Health Code Violations... I won't be back and l DO NOT RECOMMEND Kergano's in MooseJaw.

• Visited May 2013
6 Thank rate_u_2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average and expensive food but great atmosphere”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

For Moose Jaw it is one of the few unique and different places to eat. The food has been good sometimes but mostly average. Expensive for the food quality.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Lady834
Regina, Canada
“Greatest Food”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

May daughter and I had a weekend get away in Moose Jaw and we absolutely loved Kergano's. The food was delicious and everything...even the sauces are made right there. Our pizza and chicken burger were wonderful choices and we will be going back soon I hope. Service was good too.

• Visited May 2013
“Shouldn't own a restaurant...”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Niece reserved table for sixteenth birthday and were stuffed into corner when we had to use what passes for a washroom had to get another table to move their chairs around, rotting cucumber slice in water, owner extremely rude and pushy, they sent me the wrong meal then proceeded to tell me I could not hv original and to top that off charged me fifty dollars for it when my original meal was priced at seventeen...was mean to wait staff in front of house, the list goes on and we were only there for a couple hours once as well good was mediocre at best anything wrapped in bacon is considered an hors duerves...don't waste your time on this one!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Runspin08
Kingston, Canada
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We really enjoyed our lunch at Kergano's. The food quality was excellent, and every menu option was appealing to us. My only complaint is that it was a little pricey, but the quality almost made up for it.

• Visited January 2013