“Awesome service and food!”
Review of Cordova Bistro - CLOSED

Cordova Bistro
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2012

My sisters and Mom (in her 80's) and I went here after it was recommended by a friend of my sister-in-laws and it exceeded our expectations. We were all extremely happy with our meals (great Ceasars too!) and the service was top-notch. The waiter couldn't do enough for us! He even gave us complimentary strawberries dipped in chocolate.
The atmosphere was great, quiet and private, we didn't feel rushed to leave, we had a wonderful evening there and would highly recommend it!

Reviewed March 15, 2012

We went with friends that have never been there before. We praised the place up to them and were disappointed. My steak was done nicely but my husband's was burnt black, we ate yesterdays' brussel sprouts (soggy and twice cooked it seemed.) and a pasta dish that was just okay. The owner was in southern US for a few weeks and the quality of food coming from the kitchen was so below what it normally is. If Ben had been there and seen the burnt steak and soggy vegetables he would have kicked [--] in the kitchen.The service was top notch, as usual. Is this the first bad meal we've had there? Yes. Did we complain? No. Have meals in the past been top notch? Yes. If you go make sure Ben is there.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Food is very good but really needs to change the menu. It has been the same since opening. Need a reason to keep coming back

Reviewed January 12, 2012

I know that a lot of people love going here, but when my husband and I went, we found that the food was quite salty and was cold by the time it got to our table (after a fairly long wait).

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Ordered chicken and waitress brought it out under 5 minutes! I thought it took longer to cook chicken then that! Judging by the rubbery texture, I can only assume it was reheated. For 22 bucks, I would like my chicken cooked fresh thank you! Will not be going back any time soon...