We had booked a room there as we were traveling across Saskatchewan (en route to Manitoba) and had to stop overnight. We had a small dog with us so, we were limited to where we could stay. When we got there, our reservation didn't show we had a dog so the clerk found and offered a room. He gave me the key to look at the room and I was horrified! It looked like a wild party was held there the night before and they forgot to clean it. When I told him there was no way we would stay in that dump, he offered another room, but only if we "snuck" in the dog.Seeing as it was 9:00, and we were tired, we agreed to the premium room he gave us. This was so bad, even our. Dog couldn't settle it. What a disgusting dump! Unless you enjoy sleeping in a dingy, dirty, old and like outdoor camping...do not go here. Please do not mistake the camping reference to "glamping" as there is nothing glamorous about this place. Yuck is the only word I can think of for this horrible hotel. By the way...we paid $140 for the room because we had to pay extra for the dog. Sadly, our dog would be cleaner after a walk outside on a rainy day, than the room was!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely Renovated as of January 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn Moose Jaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Moose Jaw Hotel Moose Jaw
- Park Hotel Moose Jaw
- Knights Inn Moose Jaw Saskatchewan