“You'll enjoy it!!”

DK Sushi House
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
“You'll enjoy it!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2010

Moving here from down east we weren't sure what to expect. My wife and I attended along with another couple and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The food is very well prepared, the selection fantastic! In speaking with the owner, he moved to Moose Jaw with his wife and two small children a year and half ago and has done a pretty good job in setting up the restaurant in a former restaurant location on Main Street. I hope the people of Moose Jaw support this as they seem to like the all you can eat, make me overweight kinds of places......

Moose Jaw, Canada
“Best Sushi in Saskatchewan”
Reviewed July 14, 2010

While I wouldn't say it the best Sushi I've had in canada or anywhere. I was suprised at how good the quality was. Large portions great tasting and reasonable price.

Moose Jaw, Canada
“Best sushi i've had in Canada... period.”
Reviewed January 13, 2010

This fairly large restaurant opened about 2 months ago, and after getting it recommended, I decided to try it out.

This place isn't your typical Sushi restaurant. None of the staff you see have Asian heritage, and the decor of the restaurant doesn't really do anything to prepare you for the cuisine you are about to eat. Except for some colored paper-lamps with the text "Sushi" on them, you could might as well be in any of the other restaurants located on Main st. in Moose Jaw. Another thing is that you don't actually see the chefs make the sushi, as you do in ... probably all the other sushi places i've been.

But that is definitely not a bad thing considering the quality of the sushi you get. First of all, the menu is very extensive. You can get a huge variety of Nigiri, maki, hand rolls and sashimi. I've tried a big selection of different makirolls and they have all been excellent in quality. The prices are very fair as well. $4-5 for a basic roll and up to $12 for the advanced ones.

This is a place that I will probably be eating at at least once pr. week.

Highly Recommended!