“Tasteless”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Our server was nice and efficient. Our table was swarmed by flies, yuck. When we got our meal, I ordered a Caesar salad and was required to put the dressing on myself. The romaine leafs were whilted and stuck to the side of the bowl, like it had sit in the fridge for awhile. Our vegetables were undercooked and the stuffed potato was dry. The chicken was done properly but it was really bland. Everything needed lots of salt and pepper applied at the table. Was glad I didn't spend $25-$35 on ribs!

1  Thank freeride42

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We had no complaints at all! The food was pitch-perfect, the decor was contemporary & clean, and the waitress was a delight! We'd go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Hosted a group of 14.

Back Ribs were fabulous! If you dine at the Regina location, stick with ribs. The veggies on the plate were well prepared, tasty and not overdone. The sweet potato fries were crispy and tasty.

-Had a few appys, all were tasty.
-Steaks were done to perfection.
-Prime rib was overdone and so-so- again stick to the ribs, that's what they do well.
-Good selection of beer. Didn't look at the wine menu.
-Service was attentive. Our server tried to accommodate us as best as she could.
-Will definately go back for ribs!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

My husband and I ate at this restaurant for the first time on June 29th, 2012. We didn't much care for the decor, and it was a bit gloomy in there, but the service was amazing. Our server, Ashley White, was exceptionally pleasant, polite, courteous, knowledgeable, prompt, and friendly. We feel she is one of the best servers we've ever had, if not the best. The food at this restaurant was good, but not really worth the prices they ask. I had the chicken breast meal, and it was $14.99... for a meal that price you'd expect the chicken to be better quality... it tasted a bit rubbery. My husband, however, ordered the 1/4 chicken and he said it was very good and high quality.... which was surprising to us because it cost less than my meal ($10.99). Overall, the food was about a 6-7 out of 10, the decor and atmosphere was about a 4-5 out of 10, and the service was 10 out of 10. Regardless of the prices and quality of food, we would go back just to receive the wonderful service by Ashley White again :)

1  Thank Anca-Nator
Reviewed June 16, 2012

the steak was bleeding (we ordered Med. well). When I pay $30 for a steak, the very least I expect is for it to be cooked properly. And, when I brought it to our server's attention, they offered no discount or apology. This was my third time there and it will be my last.