I have been staying long term for work (5 weeks). I do have a few complaints.
1. The hotel is extremely noisy on the weekends when it is host to sport teams. The hallways are full of unsupervised children playing hockey and wrestling, and parents drinking and carrying on in the halls. This tends to carry on well into the night. The hotel position is that everyone is welcome. I feel a certain amount of respect should be shown amongst the guests, and those who can't should be asked to leave. Some people have to work in the mornings.
2. For long term guests, the rooms are only cleaned once a week, with a "freshen up" mid week. This includes towels and emptying the garbages. I don't feel this is often enough.
3. When breakfast is fully stocked it is sufficient with lots of choices. We have had multiple experiences where they had run out of many of the basics.
Overall, rooms are clean and staff are friendly and helpful, especially to those of us who French is not our first language. Location is good and close to the highway and shopping.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Trois-Rivieres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Trois-Rivieres Quebec
- Trois-Rivieres Super Eight