See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Very nice, Friendly staff, small but adequate room. Very reasonable rates, looks like a good place for families as they were several there, easy to access from the interstate and there was a McDonald’s and a Tim Hortons right next-door.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Wow what a pleasant surprise! This visit was not planned and we Had a family suite and wow...! Clean, big and well separated rooms. Also with a great price, will a continental breakfast included. The staff was also very nice. I've heard good things about this motel but I'm I got to experience it for myself. I will certainly be referring family and friends here , and I'll certainly come back too.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2017

My husband, our 2 dogs and I stayed in a Superior Room. It was advertised as being spacious, with a queen bed and a fold-away bed. But the room was cramped and had one bed, which was smaller than a queen. A Murphy Bed appeared to be nailed into the wall. I asked for another room and was told that one bed should be enough for 2 people. The woman at the front desk said that a Superior Room only has one bed, despite what I read online. She told me that pets are not allowed on the furniture in any case, and that I should have brought dog beds for them. I would not recommend this motel. We did not get the room that we paid for, and were very uncomfortable. I will be pursuing a complaint through whatever consumer protection agency handles the Quebec area.

Room tip: One floor motel. All rooms face the parking lot.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank caramia732
Reviewed June 7, 2017

We enjoyed this stay in the motel , very clean rooms, helpfull friendly staff , breakfast ok , near wallmart and some restaurants , dont forget to go to the microbrasserie near ,recommand to everyone !

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 1, 2016

This is a traveler's' motel and is a good price for a stopover. Breakfast was ok and the room was clean and the beds comfortable. The location is easy to find just off the highway. The staff were very nice too.

Date of stay: November 2016