We spent an enjoyable four nights at the Auberge la Sainte Paix in Tadoussac. Our hosts, Suzanne and Denis, were very gracious and absolutely delightful. Denis provided helpful, and much appreciated, advice about what we might like to do while we were in the area and also gave us apt descriptions of local dining options. Our hosts had also made arrangements for us to go whale watching and cruising on the fjord.
Suzanne and Denis served delicious and different breakfasts each morning of our stay. It was pleasant to watch the hummingbirds at the feeder while we ate and to meet other guests from various countries. This bed and breakfast is conveniently located in close proximity to area attractions and each guest has a designated parking spot.
We had an outstanding trip to Tadoussac in all respects. And our generous hosts at the Auberge la Sainte Paix played a large part in making our visit a success. If you want to stay in a convenient and comfortable place operated by kind and considerate folks, the Auberge la Sainte Paix is the place to stay. We had a wonderful time in Tadoussac and are happy to give the Auberge la Sainte Paix our highest recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A peaceful mountainside paradise overlooking the majestic waters of the Saguenay River. Enjoy a large landscaped garden and proximity to one of the world's most beautiful bays as you discover Tadoussac. See the whales from the dining room while savouring a gourmet breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Auberge la Sainte Paix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge La Sainte Paix Hotel Tadoussac
- Auberge La Sainte Paix Tadoussac, Quebec