We stayed here for three nights at the end of August while exploring the Saguenay area, and we wished we could have stayed a lot longer! The rooms were perfect - we not only had our own bathroom, but a view over the Saguenay Fjord where a beluga was spotted during our stay. The location was great - a short walk from where the whale-watching cruises left, and also next to the path leading to a headland where we spent a couple of mornings watching a minke whale swim around 20m away.
Marie-Josée was a wonderful host too: warm and welcoming on arrival, friendly and engaging over the delicious breakfast and full of great advice - thanks to her we were able to see Baie St-Marguerite which otherwise we would have missed out on. Not only that but she loaned us adapters for plug sockets; had a computer for us to use to print out necessary information; and even did a load of washing for us.
All told, the Auberge la Sainte Paix was a real highlight of our whole trip. We would definitely return there and would recommend it highly to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A peaceful mountainside paradise overlooking the majestic waters of the Saguenay River. Enjoy a large landscaped garden and proximity to one of the world's most beautiful bays as you discover Tadoussac. See the whales from the dining room while savouring a gourmet breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Auberge la Sainte Paix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge La Sainte Paix Hotel Tadoussac
- Auberge La Sainte Paix Tadoussac, Quebec