“Phantastic Breakfast”

Cafe Boheme
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Tadoussac
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in Tadoussac's original general store, our cafe is a friendly bistro where the rich aroma of espresso coffee blends with that of tasty fine pizza. We pride ourselves in using available local products in a flavorful and unpretentious cuisine. On the menu: smoked fish, gourmet burgers, salads, duck confit, meals for children, breakfast and fine desserts. Also a nice selection of original house cocktails, regional microbrewed beers and privately imported wines. Bon appétit!
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The service was responsive and very courteous. The food was excellent and the ambience delightful. Prices are better than most hotels nearby.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,021)

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We spent 3 nights in Tadoussac in mid May 2013. We happened upon Café Boheme for breakfast on our first day and it was fabulous. The French Toast is excellent as well as the fruit and yoghurt. There is fresh orange juice and great coffee and hot chocolate. The service is friendly and helpful. We then had 2 more breakfasts there which were also tasty.

As it was early in the season not more restaurants or cafes were opened so we tried Café Boheme for dinner which was also great. The pizza was excellent as was the burger. Their desserts are very nice too particularly the lava cake.

Well worth a visit. Enjoy!!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

The wine I was served was very sour -- bottle had perhaps been open too long? The place was very noisy - poor acoustics and screaming children.

1  Thank Kathleen H
Reviewed June 11, 2013

good french food, had good meals all thru my trip (6 days there)
ate here 5 days. 6th day, it was so crowded that I was never waited on after 15 minutes, I left. It's a small place. Recommend you get there early, don't dine around 8pm. good fresh food, great desserts. I liked everything I got here.

2  Thank HoudiniMom
Reviewed June 3, 2013

On our trip to Tadoussac, we visited this little gem twice. Once for dinner and once for breakfast. Both times it was remarkable! The service is great and the food is delicious. There is an upstairs and a downstairs. We had the opportunity to sit upstairs for dinner, it was cozy and quaint. Homey feel. I had the duck salad for dinner - and it was perfect! We sat downstairs for breakfast and it is cafe style. I had the french toast au gratin - SO good! My friends were eyeballing my plate in envy as I ate every bite.. ok I shared. Sharing is caring! They had a great patio but it was still a little chilly when I was there so I didn't have the chance to enjoy it! Next time!

1  Thank Katacha999