“French light” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cafe Boheme
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Tadoussac
Cuisines: French, Canadian, Cafe, International
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Located in Tadoussac's original general store, our cafe is a friendly bistro where the rich aroma of espresso coffee blends with that of tasty fine pizza. We pride ourselves in using available local products in a flavorful and unpretentious cuisine. On the menu: smoked fish, gourmet burgers, salads, duck confit, meals for children, breakfast and fine desserts. Also a nice selection of original house cocktails, regional microbrewed beers and privately imported wines. Bon appétit!
Arlington, Virginia
“French light”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

good french food, had good meals all thru my trip (6 days there)
ate here 5 days. 6th day, it was so crowded that I was never waited on after 15 minutes, I left. It's a small place. Recommend you get there early, don't dine around 8pm. good fresh food, great desserts. I liked everything I got here.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank HoudiniMom

Toronto, Canada
“Canard Salade Magnifique!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

On our trip to Tadoussac, we visited this little gem twice. Once for dinner and once for breakfast. Both times it was remarkable! The service is great and the food is delicious. There is an upstairs and a downstairs. We had the opportunity to sit upstairs for dinner, it was cozy and quaint. Homey feel. I had the duck salad for dinner - and it was perfect! We sat downstairs for breakfast and it is cafe style. I had the french toast au gratin - SO good! My friends were eyeballing my plate in envy as I ate every bite.. ok I shared. Sharing is caring! They had a great patio but it was still a little chilly when I was there so I didn't have the chance to enjoy it! Next time!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Katacha999
Montreal, Canada
“Tadoussac”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Very popular with locals and tourists, great location, good, interesting food, probably more European style, also has internet service. Some say it is pricey, but they love it all the same.

Visited August 2012
Saint Hyacinthe, Canada
“Does the job!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

We were staying at Hotel Tadousac .We didn't want a fancy meal at the hotel restaurant we thefore looked for a bistro type of restaurant. Cafe boheme offers an elaborate menu at affordable prices. My wife had the margarita pizza and salad and on my part i had the fisherman's. Plate which comprised smoked salmon, haddock, mussels and shrimps. The two dishes were fine accompanied with an half litre of red house wine. Honest restaurant with a nice ambiance!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mararcha
Kitchener, Canada
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

We came back here multiple times during our trip to Tadoussac. My favourite dish was the duck confit salad, but all the dishes we tried were fantastic. It's small, with great ambience, on the main street. Public wifi

• Visited August 2012