“Best burger EVER”

Cafe Boheme
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Tadoussac
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in Tadoussac's original general store, our cafe is a friendly bistro where the rich aroma of espresso coffee blends with that of tasty fine pizza. We pride ourselves in using available local products in a flavorful and unpretentious cuisine. On the menu: smoked fish, gourmet burgers, salads, duck confit, meals for children, breakfast and fine desserts. Also a nice selection of original house cocktails, regional microbrewed beers and privately imported wines. Bon appétit!
London, United Kingdom
“Best burger EVER”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I didn't order this and was extremely jealous when it arrived opposite me, and helped myself to more than my fair share. It was the burger with caremalised onions, bacon and mustard - perhaps called the Canadian? Definitely try it!

Visited September 2012

• Czech first
Orlando, Florida
“Nice meal in a nice little town”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My wife & I ate here during our one night stay in Tadoussac. We managed to get an outside table for an early dinner. Food was above average and our waiter was friendly and helpful. It seemed a bit expensive for what we got but it is a tourist town with limited selection. The interior seemed to have a nice atmosphere with plenty of stuff to look at. And just a heads up--most of Canada doesn't seem to believe in free soda refills. We had $17 worth of Diet Coke in one sitting. Oh well. Our bad.

• Visited July 2012
spiral galaxy
“Warm & welcoming, good food”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Ate here two nights in a row! Delicious soups, great salads, great deserts, and some eclectic choices in between. Love the space and the staff.

Visited September 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Cafe Boheme - wonderful”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a great place to get something light. I had a small pizza and it was wonderful. Service was efficient and pleasant. Would go back - but would have to travel about 1000 miles to get there.

Visited August 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Good food, amazing children's menu”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I read reviews of this restaurant before our trip, so we made sure we tried it. Much better than an ordinary cafe, there were interesting options like cannelloni stuffed with different game meat. I had the fried zucchini flowers and sausage pizza; both were above-average. We also tried the tex-mex chicken burger (twice!) and the chocolate explosion cake. My little one enjoyed the spinach soup (potage), butter and parmesan linguini, and cheese cannelloni as well as a pear sorbet. Yes, these are some of the children's menu options that are tasty, healthy and very reasonably priced.

The service is slow and rather bohemian (read snooty and nonchalant). The beer choices are limited and there are no soft drinks except Limonata. The pizza is better than 90% of the pizzas I've tried across North America and Europe, but doesn't beat one in Rome, for example. For a tourist town, these are good eats. I will go back the next time we visit the whales in Tadoussac.

• Visited September 2012