Delta Hotels Sherbrooke Conference Centre
$92
Motel Econo-Nuit(Sherbrooke)(Great Value!)
$50
$150
Motel Le Sabre(Sherbrooke)(Great Value!)
$62
  • Pool
All reviewsan updateplenty of parking spacenice hotelshowing its agelots of restaurantsthree roomsbit outdatedupgraded roomroad tripbreakfast was deliciouscaroline
Reviewed August 24, 2010

Stayed at the Delta Sherbrooke 2 years ago and thought it was great. Upon returning this year, I noticed a considerable change in service and cleanliness. The room was so dusty it appeared that nobody had stayed in that room for quite some time. I actually used wet wipes to wipe down certain areas. The pool area was not clean and there was garbage in the storage container for pool toys. In addition, when when checked in we were suddenly made aware of the parking fee. $5.00 but would have liked to have known beforehand. Another additional fee which I believe to be absurd is $15.00 for a crib. First of all, there was a total of two adults and one child. Is the room occupancy not 4? Over our summer vacation we stayed at 3 other large hotel chains, all of which provided a crib for free. Delta is not family friendly and I would have expected a lot more from a chain of that magnitide I'll look elswhere next time.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Travels4_10
ABWDeltaSHE, Manager at Delta Hotels Sherbrooke Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2010

I am Arielle Bastien Wald, the room division assistant at the Delta Sherbrooke. We want to thank you for your comments. For the cleanness of the pool, be sure that a follow up has been made. For the crib, you are absolutely right: there is no charge. It's an error by our employee and a follow-up has been made. We apologize for these events and hope to see you again at our hotel.

Reviewed June 21, 2010

We opted for an unrenovated room with two double beds instead of paying extra for the renovated room with a King bed.....did not regret our decision. Our room was clean and the furniture, carpet and bed linens were all newer anyways. The bathroom was dated but was in good shape and had lots of hot water. No complaints here!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
ABWDeltaSHE, Manager at Delta Hotels Sherbrooke Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2010

My name is Arielle Bastien Wald and I am the room division assistant. I would like to thank you for your comments. They are greatly appreciated. I just would like to let you know that we will be renovating shortly our unrenovated rooms.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 30, 2009

We stayed at this hotel using our AirMiles, which may explain the room. While the staff were very friendly, I was not impressed with the room we were given on the 7th floor. First of all, the room, hallways and elevator all need a good renovation. Indeed, the room itself has not seen a new decor in the last 10 years and it shows. The air conditionner was noisy and the room smelled slightly of humidity and of distant times when it used to be a smoking room (our impression). The bed was fine and comfortable. For a Delta, though, I expect better. We also found the hotel too far away from the downtown core where the fun was - but that's not the fault of the hotel, just our preference. Given this is a small city, I'm not sure what would be better.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sylrob2005
Reviewed April 27, 2009

The Delta looks like it has been renovated recently, so it’s in good overall shape. The rooms are very standard, with the basic amenities one would expect from a 3 to 4 star hotel, but nothing special. For the value, it’s worth it.

The location is not the selling point here, as there’s neither a special view nor it’s downtown. If you’re driving, though, it’s located on a major avenue and close to the main highway, so good for daytrips on the countryside. Another good point is that parking was easy and free.

The lobby is all right, the bar is actually nice and there’s a business centre as well. The pool is small but decent, and so is the exercise room. The great news here is that they offer free (albeit very slow) Wi-Fi internet, which I always make a point to mention.

This place is a good, solid hotel, but with a “no frills” approach. So, unless you’re looking for some luxury, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank AstroJunq
Reviewed June 24, 2008

This is our second stay here at the Sherbrooke Delta Hotel. It is a clean, comfortable modern business-type hotel. It is located on a busy commercial main street close to restaurants but not within walking distance of any tourist attractions so you would need a car if you want to tour. Parking is free. The staff are very friendly and speak both French and English fluently. Our room rate include the continental breakfast from the cold buffet which was above average. Service in the restaurant was friendly and efficient. The orange juice and coffee were excellent. There are two computers that are available for use. We didn't use the gym and swimming pool but they looked nice. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)