“Nice and clean with friendly staff”

Delta Hotels by Marriott Sherbrooke Conference Center
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Sherbrooke
Chambly, Canada
“Nice and clean with friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

Nice weekend. Great do with the Orford Express package. Easy access, clean and quiet. Great staff at front desk with quick check-in / check-out. King bed was very appreciated. Slept like a log. Thanks!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lephotog
Audrey P, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Sherbrooke Conference Center, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment your last stay with us!

Your comments and suggestions will allow us to improve and maintain our high standards of quality, both in service and accommodation. This is essential in our goal to exceed our Guest’s expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Sherbrooke.

Audrey Prévost

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
NH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Our room was on the top floor. Large room with a king bed. Great storage. No refrigerator if you are looking for one. Pros: Friendly staff, large clean room. Cons: Bathroom is huge with plenty of towels and nice toiletries but the water pressure is poor and the tub was so big, my husband had to help me out because I am 5' 3" and it could have used a grab bar; paid parking. Not their fault, I wanted to swim and their pool was drained for cleaning. Big bummer!

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Audrey P, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Sherbrooke Conference Center, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Sherbrooke.
Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

The best thing about this hotel is the staff.Every person I met was so nice and helpful and spoke English.. It took 15 mins to check in so that was a bit slow.. I think it might have been someone training... not a good idea on a Sat.. They were all very pleasant thou.. Rooms were ok Fridge didnt work in the suite we had.. didnt have time to call as we were in and out for a Graduation at University.. Put lots of ice in a garbage bag..Pool is REALLY small 10 pepople only.. BAr staff amazing Breakfast buffet included with the suite was good.. and again amazing staff.As I said we went for a Grad and there is not much choice in Sherbrooke... Another great thing about Delta is the Privlege Club You join for free and get lots of perks.. Early check in (8am) and late check out (6PM).. was great for us to get reasy for Grad and not have to rush out the nest day. Thanks Delta for that..I will def check this out again..

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Nancy J
ABWDeltaSHE, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Sherbrooke Conference Center, responded to this review, June 2, 2012
Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for sharing your comments with others travellers. Be assured that we will share your good comments with our team. We apologize for any inconvenience the lengthy check in might have caused.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you back at our property!

Wall Township, New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

This place is like a normal mid level hotel. The rooms are fine , beds , pillows , toiletries and towel are fine. The tv has about 6 English speaking stations, all really bad chanels also the in room movies didnt work , that was a dissapointment .The gym is a joke as is the mini size pool and hot tub. The pool and hot tub are in a windowless basement , not appealing. I picked this hotel and paid more for this place due to the pool and gym...not worth it. That being said , I got a massage in the hotels "spa" . The physical space of the spa was very un spa like. The ladies changing room had used school lockers to put your stuff in , come on can't they do any better. Also there were showers but no towels . But the massage was fantastic . Emily the masseuse was very very good. Well worth the $80. .

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank maddiehawaii
Dear Guest,
Your comments are important to us, thank you for taking the time to share them. We have shared your comments with Emily. We are disappointed that not all of our services met your expectations.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Sherbrooke!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

Stayed here for 7 nights in two separate weeks on business in May 2012. The hotel is O.K. In need of some updates. The ceiling tiles in the halls are crooked, cracked and yellowing which doesn't give a great impression of the place as you're walking to your room. The room itself was O.K. The bed was comfortable. The cordless phone was nice to have. The toilet flushed very slowly. I stayed in room 717 for 4 nights and room 916 for 3 nights. Room 717 was a "Delta room" and room 916 was "Premier room". Personally, had I known the difference, I would have saved myself the difference in cost because the only things different about the "Premier room" was a bathrobe, a mouthwash and a shoe polish sponge (instead of the standard shoe cloth). Also, the "Premier room" had one chair less than the "Delta room".
Dry cleaning service was good and the rates were reasonable. Dropped off at 8:30am and was in my closet by the time I got back at 6:30 pm.
I ate an appetizer at the bar VSOP on site, and it was quite good.
The business lounge computers are very old and very slow.
Other than that, the place was OK. I wouldn't rush back, but in Sherbrooke, this is a city that isn't exactly stocked full of hotel choices to begin with.
Hotel staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2012
ABWDeltaSHE, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Sherbrooke Conference Center, responded to this review, May 25, 2012
Dear Guest,

On behalf of our Delta Sherbrooke team, thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We always appreciate suggestions from our guests on how we can improve our products and services.

Renovations to our rooms and public areas are planned in order to maintain our guests' satisfaction. Appropriate follow ups are conducted with our maintenance team on a regular basis. Comments are always welcome to help us pinpoint areas that require attention.

It'll be a pleasure to welcome you back at Delta Sherbrooke!

Montreal
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

I stayed at the Delta for 3 weeks in March on a business assignment. I like the Delta because it is well located and the hotel is very decent. If there is one thing this Delta does very well it is the fact that everything is always working the right way. Internet, shower, tv, etc...you never worry because it is working.... I am a business traveler and the most frustrating thing is getting in a room where you are supposed to have internet access but the wireless doesn't work, the TV doesn't work and you bath tub doesn't drain...yuk!

Restaurant is very nice and the room service is excellent.

One of the down sides of the hotel is with the check-in - check-out process where sometimes you have to wait quite a bit before you can get in or leave. The staff is doing their best but they have to answer people coming in, take reservations plus answer incoming inquiries from customers. I know in some Delta locations they have reservation people who don't answer the onsite clients and that resolves most of the waiting issues for customers...but I am not in the hotel industry so who am I to judge!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
ABWDeltaSHE, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Sherbrooke Conference Center, responded to this review, May 12, 2012
Dear Eandre68,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments and to let us know how we can make some improvement. The guest satisfaction is our priority and this is really important for us to provide you all you need to enjoy your stay.

We are looking forward to welcome you back!

Frankford
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2012

Stayed in hotel for 2 nights with our hockey team for the NAPHA championships. Upon walking in the lobby was dated and not welcoming. We had to wait in line to be checked in for over 20-30 minutes (we were here at 9 pm) as only one csr on the desk and the woman in front of us was complaining - about customer service!!! That should have told me right there.

When I called to book back in November, I was promised a rate of $89.99 for gov't rate - my husband has served for 31 and counting years - and breakfast. When I rec'd our room keys, NO breakfast ticket ad billed $113.99 for the room - which I did not notice until I got to our room.

I called the front desk to advise and the csr I spoke was very rude and condescending. She refused to help me and would not provide me a manager to speak with - she LAUGHED when I asked for one - said none here now. I asked to have one call me asap;, she said no.

I called AGAIN and rec'd a diff csr, named Simon, probably the only polite one here,,,I explained to him and guess what, HE TRANS ME TO A MANAGER!!! THE ONE APPARENTLY NOT HERE!!! She was NO help, rude spoke over me and said too bad so sad you are not getting ANY of the promised made!!..NO comprimise NOTHING...I advised her I wanted to speak to someone above her and she said there was no one. I again tried to reason with her and SHE HUNG UP ON ME!!! YES SHE DID!!

HORRIBLE, DO NOT STAY HERE

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
ABWDeltaSHE, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Sherbrooke Conference Center, responded to this review, February 23, 2012
Dear Guest,

Your comments are important to us. Thank you for taking the time to share them. The Delta Sherbrooke Team continually strives towards improving our products and services. Your experience will help us flag opportunities for which continued improvement is required.

The negative experience you had at the Delta Sherbrooke is in no way a reflection of our regular high customer service standards. Be assured the appropriate follow up has been done with the concerned employees. We apologize for any inconvenience you suffered and hope to welcome you back to our property!

Assistant Director Rooms Division

Travelers are raving about these Sherbrooke hotels