Hotel Le President
Motel Econo-Nuit(Sherbrooke)(Great Value!)
$50
Motel Lennoxville(Sherbrooke)(Great Value!)
$69
Motel Le Sabre(Sherbrooke)(Great Value!)
$62
  • Pool
All reviewspool and hot tubfront desk staffnice hoteltim hortonson site restaurantnear highwaysmall hillbig poolhockey seasonhigher pricenight reservationample free parkingautomatic doorsstreet sidespent one night heredecent sizerestaurants and shopping
Reviewed May 18, 2012

The hotel has decent rooms, free parking, and a decent breakfeast. I have a few issues to report. The bathroom of the room was clean for sure, the bed seemed ok too. So was the desk and fridge. But there were dead insects in the carpet behind the chairs, and a few stains in the carpet. I did like that they have a fridge in the room, as the Delta here does not. Their pool and hot tub are nice. There is NO business center to get on the web or print documents. When asked if I could print something, different staff members gave different answers. Some were willing as long as you emailed it to them, others could take your usb key and print it for you.
When I first arrived, I was told the breakfast coupon could be included in the price of the room. This is not the case. They will include it on your invoice, but labelled as "breakfast coupon".

Other than these issues, the place is OK, and worth considering if you will be visiting Sherbrooke.

• Stayed: May 2012
Presidentmanager, Director of Sales at Hotel Le President, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Thank you for taking time write this review. Your comments will considered in order to improve our services. We are currently working on having a computer available for guests, with the possibility of printing documents.

We hope you will visit us again on your next trip to Sherbrooke!

Reviewed May 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed there a while back. Our room was dirty.... stained carpets and the jacuzzi was dirty, not well maintained. They need to upgrade the rooms. Breakfast was delicious though ! I recommend if you can get a deal because the location is great !

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

I am very much embarassed with this critic. Saying that the hotel is dirty and the rooms needs upgrade... I really don't know what this customer is expecting since we are a 4 star hotel and I make sure that cleanliness is always observed.

Maybe she posted this for the wrong hotel ?

This customer also mentionned that the breakfast is great I would never go to the restaurant located in the hotel I consider dirty !

I am the general manager and I run a clean hotel. This person should be sued to post that kind of critic.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We have stayed here two times in total and each time has been great. The halls are dimly lit from what I remember but the rooms are well appointed and quiet. We usually as for a room at the end of the hallway on the top level so that it is quieter. The front desk staff are kind and courteous. We love that the hotel is completely non-smoking! If you're visiting Sherbrooke, treat yourself to Restaurant Le Chou de Bruxelles. We combine our visits to Sherbrooke with a stay at Le President and a great dinner at this restaurant! We're not usually in Sherbrooke to do any sort of site-seeing but rather to visit family so this is a treat.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to write this review. Customer service is very important for us and we consider it is the key to offering a most enjoyable stay to our guests. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and it will be a pleasure to welcome you again on your next trip to Sherbrooke.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 23, 2012

There is an outdoor sign that states the price as $95.00 approx. Can not remember exactly. When we registered it turned out to be $104.?? without tax. We asked about it and was told because they are so busy at this particular time, and the are a privately owned hotel, they can charge what they want. This was told to us by the man at the CS desk. Now we are not the kind of people that argue over much, but this one time we thought we had a point.
We did end up staying for the one night, and yes we did pay the higher price. The TV needed to be fixed. Picture was with borders. We like the hot tub. Resturant seems to be closed when we are there. May try a new place next time

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Retireeat68

Thank you for taking time to write this review. We are sorry your stay with us did not exactly meet your expectations. Our outdoor sign indicates a starting price for our rooms. This rate can vary along with the room type and the occupancy of the Hotel.

We hope you will visit us again on your next trip to Sherbrooke

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Well they definitely did not fix the sound issue as we heard the people in the dining room/bar til almost 2am from our beds as we attempted to sleep.

The service was terrible and when we complained we were told to perhaps stay at the Delta Chelsea (as if they were trying to insult the Delta). Well I happily would have gone and have stayed at the Chelsea before with fabulous service.
One night was enough for me here.

Oh. And I see a manager quoted that their new rooms could easily be valued at 4 star. YAH-[--]-RIGHT.

[--] you, Le President. Never, Ever again.

• Stayed: April 2012