“We enjoyed our stay.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Sherbrooke
Quebec City, Canada
“We enjoyed our stay.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2011

Good location, nice swimming pool, large room, tasty breakfast. We enjoyed our two-day stay in this clean average price hotel. We will go there again if given the opportunity.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank lac426
Presidentmanager, Responsable de la réception at Hotel Le President, responded to this review, December 14, 2015
Good day, Thank you for your nice comments. We hope to welcome you again in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
New York City, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2011

Located in Sherbrooke Quebec on King Street. Close to restaurants and the downtown.

Our room was big and lovely, clean. Bed linens were crisp and well pressed, and made up nicely. Bed was very comfortable. Good quality stylish bedspreads and comforters. Bathroom was also big with lots of towels, and shampoo along with soap. Bedspreads and drapery were very high quality custom made.

Nice desk to work from and the internet worked well. It has a coffee machine with lots of refills. The tv was in a nice wall unit tucked away. The furniture in the room was top quality, and the room had just been redecorated.

Front desk staff okay. More efforts should be made for english tourists. The hotel was under renovations in the main areas.

Breakfast was a problem. Could not get into the diningroom as it was closed on a weekend. Had to find somewhere else. I will bring something with us, on our next trip to the area.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Beachgirl2301
Good day, I would like to thank you for your nice comments. Hope to welcome you again in the future.
Moncton, nb, canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

Stayed there on vacation while heading to Valcourt ,Que to visit the Bombardier factory..Rooms very comfortable and clean also huge .Good rate for what you get

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cdn64
Levis, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2011

It's one of the best Hotel I've seen. I usually travel for business, but this time it was just for a vacation with my girlfriend. We really enjoy our stay. The hotel, swimming pool and the spa look all brand new. The staff was also really nice. The price was also really great. I'll recommend it to all my friends and business colleagues.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank SimonCar84
Lévis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2009

I went to the hotel a couple of week ago (during the weekend of the 20th of November). I was in Sherbrooke to see a couple of friends. All the staff I met was very nice and kind. One of the person at the frontdesk gave me a map to help me find he way to my friend's house.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Quebec
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2009

I don`t undrstand people being negative about the staff.
Peoplo were very nice to me and available.
The room was clean and very comfortable.
The food at the restaurant was very good.
I will go back anytime that I will be around for business.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
montreal
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2009

I think it's unfair to judge a hotel solely on one person's perceived negative exchange with one employee. Every hotel will have disputes of one sort or another in the course of events. Read all the reviews then make up your mind. There is a restaurant on first floor which serves full breakfasts but we did not have time to try it.
I was greeted warmly at the front desk by a friendly clerk who was helpful and informative. The rooms was very nice, it was recently renovated. We had 2 queen beds, We slept soundly. Could not hear any external noise. There was a completely adjustable climate control in the room. The bathroom was very bright modern and clean. It's a motel style hotel with 3 stories. There is an elevator but our room was just one flight up so we walked. They have an exotic tropical looking indoor pool but I didn't have time to use it. The hotel is set up on a hill overlooking Sherbrooke and is on the main street. There is ample free parking. There was free high speed internet which worked well. We paid $105.00 for four people in the room, a great deal. The only negative if I had to mention one is decor in the halls need to be updated but I think they are gradually renovating the whole place so I'm sure they will re-do them eventually. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family