Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Service!

Everyone was very nice and friendly. Had a massage and it was excellent! Also had access to the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
4jb
Toronto, Canada
via mobile
First time spa visitor

I've been to RMTs before and though I did not use that service here a friend of mine did and could... read more

Reviewed September 10, 2018
L P
Toronto, Canada
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 24, 2018

The staff is really nice, the amenities are new and clean. I've already been two times since it opened and my gf and I are well relaxed and always very satisfied with our massages. Thumbs up to Phil TB and Maryse B as therapists!

Date of experience: August 2018
PAUS S, Responsable des relations publiques at PAUS Spa Experience Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear Frédérik.

What a lovely comment ! We are happy that you enjoy our staff and our amenities.

Thank you for you loyalty !

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Firstly, this hotel is amazing! The service is incredible. I also visited the spa and had a massage by Irene Desbiens! It was an amazing experience. Very attentive to my needs. I was impressed with the sheet warmers! I’ve had many massages in my life, but never with a sheet warmer. The mattress I laid on was so nice a warm, it was the cherry on the Sunday! Inexpensive, also includes the baths! I’d definitely recommend! Great for a couples weekend away!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank K S
PAUS S, Responsable des relations publiques at PAUS Spa Experience Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Dear K S.

Thank you for you candid word about your experience at PAUS Spa Experience. We are really happy that you enjoy enverything.

Hope to see you soon !

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

I had a very nice massage with Marc and a relaxing facial with Alexia. The 4th floor woth the thermal baths is very nice, especially the terrasse! Perfect for either rainy or sunny day

Date of experience: July 2018
PAUS S, Responsable des relations publiques at PAUS Spa Experience Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Dear mimiaudrey.

Thank you for your candid review. We are verry happy that you enjoy our treatment and our terrasse !

Hope to see you soon !

Reviewed July 18, 2018

Clean nice people and relax place.

Marc good maso therapeute and the reception the people are nice and calm

Date of experience: July 2018
PAUS S, Responsable des relations publiques at PAUS Spa Experience Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear pierlag10.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We are really happy that you enjoy your experience at PAUS spa expérience. We are happy to have fulfilled your expectations.

Do not hesitate to come back, it will be a pleasure to welcome you !

Reviewed July 10, 2018

The amenities at PAUS Spa Expérience Sherbrooke are wonderful. The therapeutic massage from Irène Desbiens was superb. My husband had a fantastic massage by Philippe T.B.
I would recommend this place without hesitation.

Date of experience: July 2018
PAUS S, Responsable des relations publiques at PAUS Spa Experience Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear susandrolet17.

Thank you for you lovely feedback. We are thrilled that you and your husband enjoy your massages !

We are really happy that you enjoy our amenities and it will be a pleasure to see you again !