“Great option for all the family”

Rotisserie St-Hubert
Ranked #16 of 130 Restaurants in Shawinigan
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We had only a slight idea from the advertising on tv and magazines, but we found a good and various options on the menú. Meals and quality came in our dishes, everyone loved their food and our Little daughter were so entertained at the games zone. The service were good even our french is zero.... we could have a great time.

Date of visit: April 2014

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I had the chicken Burger and loved it. They also have a great beer selection. Prices were comparative to other places. The staff was nice and spoke perfect English.

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I ate at St-Hubert the other day.. Food was amazing. I had salmon, and a strawberry dacquerie. and for desert I had a pouding chomeur with icecream.. Unfortunately the bill was over 100$ for 3 people. but if you don't buy every service it isn't that expensive.. I could hardly get out of my chair after I was sooooo full!

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I went there few times with my grand mother for her birthday and other occasions as it is one of her favorite restaurant in Shawinigan. For chicken eaters and there are also great choices. Also for good for people with most common allergies (in fact, all St-Hubert restaurants are).

Reviewed December 27, 2012

If you want a place with a good Bar, and Music in the Eve, its open later than most places
in the area, and also offers a Resturant.
Friendly Service here, and located near the Plaza and local stores for shopping.

Date of visit: December 2012