“Good place to eat in the High City”
Review of Bello Ristorante

Bello Ristorante
Ranked #25 of 1,480 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Description: Une ambiance enivrante, un accueil chaleureux comme si vous arriviez chez des amis, un décor d’un chic exemplaire, une cuisine italienne noble, voici ce qui vous attend au Bello… Des pâtes fraîches, des risottos de première qualité, des tartares. Ne manquez pas aussi les pizzas cuites au four à bois !! Terminez votre repas en choisissant l’un des cafés ou desserts Il Flammato, qui sont flambés directement à votre table!! Bienvenu au BELLO & Buon Appetito!!!
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Bello serves Italian food in a lively setting with good service and a varied menu. As it was Summer we were able to sit on the opened up outside terrace looking on to the street, very pleasant and recommended.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

My husband and I ate here on our last night in Quebec and loved it. We walked by several times and the exterior was so quaint it made me want to stop. We sat outside and the atmosphere was perfect. The service was excellent and the food was great. There was a misunderstanding with my husband's order and it was rectified in a jiffy. It was a little on the pricey side (as Quebec is), but given what we paid for other meals in the city, I thought it was worth it. If in Quebec again, I will definately eat here.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We were tourists in Quebec and picked Bello on the hoof one night and got good service and great food, especially the Lobster Festival menu.
What really impressed us though was when we tried to book a table on the Saturday night (which was their busiest night of the year because of the Quebec summer festival) and they were full but because they recognised us from the first visit they managed to fit us in. Really great personal service for tourists who they'd only seen once before. Manager kept popping over to check we were OK even though it was so busy.
Can't recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

My wife and I decided to make dinner reservations at Bello on our 2nd and last night in Old Quebec. I was a bit intimidated by the elegance thinking it would be too expensive. Food was amazing, atmosphere was exceptional, service was friendly but as another commented, staff is a bit rushed off their feet.The owner actually visited our table on more than one occasion and is obviously very involved in his restaurant. The price was a bit more than some of the other restaurants in the area, however it is not that much more and is well deserved comparatively. I would also like to comment that the liquor and beer were very reasonably priced coming in less expensive than any other pubs/restaurants in the area, perhaps they charge less for alcohol when patrons order dinner? Don't hesitate, enjoy a special night!

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere is excellent and the personality of the everybody that waited at our table made us feel like being part of a big Italian family. The Lobster Rissoto is the best I ever had. My husband had a Veal Parmegan and he found it very tender and delicious. Do not miss this place on your stay in Quebec..

1  Thank Mark C