“Great italian restaurant!”

Ranked #48 of 1,453 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Sultry red, green and orange hues are part of the welcoming décor of this restaurant which carries you for a few hours to the wonderful Italy of music and laughter. In winter, our lovers can bask in an atmosphere warmed by two beautiful fireplaces. But the uniqueness of the decor rests primarily on the fascinating collection of more than 4,000 bottles of every shape and size from every corner of the Earth.
Montreal, Canada
“Great italian restaurant!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Really good food! Great hosts! Great atmosphere! I love everything about this place, great location for tourists. Decor is not your typical Quebec restaurant decor which I love!

• Turkish first
Austin, Texas
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband and I loved the food here! We ate here on our first night in Quebec City and wanted to eat here again before we left but we forced ourselves to try other restaurants for the rest of our trip.

The atmosphere is warm and inviting which was wonderful after a day of walking around during a snow storm! The host, servers and accordion player are all very energetic and friendly. The food was fantastic - so good that I was kind of upset that I was full before I could finish it all. We still ordered dessert though - they looked too good to pass up. So between the main course, the wine, dessert and dessert coffee, we were completely satisfied with it all.

This isn't a quiet place though, which was fine with us, but its something to take note of. Its very crowded, with tables very close to other tables. Its loud - between people talking and the accordion player its hard to hear yourself think. The decor is very cluttered, which I actually liked but I saw that some people complained about. I think the cluttered decor adds to the feeling of it being cramped inside so I could see how some people wouldn't like that, but I enjoyed looking at all the pictures and knick knacks that were everywhere.

Its a bit expensive but so is everything in Quebec City, so that wasn't a surprise to us. Its something to take note of though if you're looking for a cheap place to eat.

We would definitely eat here again if we are in the area again.

Visited December 2012
“Fantastic”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

had a fantastic experience at this packed restaurant - can see why it was packed from the excellent service, to the owner coming by to say hello and share some stories, to the endless photos on the walls, great wine, amazing food.

Visited July 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Save your money, go somewhere else”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The food was not cooked right, it was overpriced for the quality. Enjoy many other restaurants in the area that are more welcoming and have a better atmosphere.

• Visited January 2013
Parmesan1, Owner at Restaurant Parmesan, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear customer,

If your meal was not cooked properly, you should contact the manager. Be assured that the situation would be corrected. We use the best ingredients to prepare our meals. Be assured that everything is fresh! Parmesan is known for its festive atmosphere. Every night, it's the "Dolce Vita". Come and try us again!
Toronto, Canada
“mmm.........is all i can say”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

my now husband and i went to this restaurant the weekend we got engaged- the atmosphere was very warm, the musicians set the tone...and the food was to die for. i had the veal a la vodka and to this day it's the best i've ever had!!!

i would defnitely go back in a heart beat....being in toronto with as many choices as possible for food...i still haven't found a competitor for this restaurant/menu.

• Visited May 2012