“Food and service were OK, nothing special” 3 of 5 bubbles

Restaurant L'omelette
Ranked #239 of 1,427 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: French, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Food and service were OK, nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We ate here due to the sign out front with traditional Quebec food (pea soup, meat pie and sugar pie). We tried this menu of traditional food and found the soup bland. The meat pie and sugar pie were good, but we had better at Aux Anciens Canadiens.

Modesto, California
“Good breakfast place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

We've been eating at l'omelette since our visit to Quebec. There may be better places, maybe cheaper places, but the food & service is good & it's centrally located. My dad & I are light eaters, so the #1 or #3 are good for us. My sister & her husband eat regular meals & they love the omelettes; served with toast & potatoes.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
“Good breakfast at a good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

This restaurant is on a street with lots of other good food options. We had breakfast there, and the atmosphere was nice because we were by the window. Lots of options to choose from at good prices, which made me happy.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

Had dinner. Choose an omlet with mushrooms- it was OK only- nothing I couldn't have done at home and I'm a poor cook. It came with fries. i also had a garden salad. I had a crepe for dessert- again not much to talk about- dry tasting 'pancakes' a few tiny strawberry slices (maybe one total strawberry?) with ice cream and a thimble full of chocolate syrup (they were out), and a glass of wine. The bill was something like $60 for me alone- I did the math and it was correct, but I felt I paid for more than I received. The only good part of my visit- the waitresses were very pleasant, though mine was a little overworked. I probably would not go back.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Oakland
“Nice breakfast, nice prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

It's a nice little cafe with good service and very good value. Even when pretty busy, one is given the time to enjoy breakfast as you get ready for another busy day of wandering, shopping and looking. Very efficient and friendly waitstaff in an excellent location.

Visited September 2012