“Nice little place for pizza”

Mille et Une Pizzas
Ranked #108 of 1,467 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
florida
“Nice little place for pizza”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

We were taking a walk along St. Paul and ran across this little restaurant so we decided to stop. Glad we did interesting pizzas. Not much crust but very good.
Would recommend this place for something fast and easy and good. Service was very good also

Visited June 2014

Montreal, Canada
“What a discovery!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My husband and I had pizza at Mille et Une Pizze this Saturday for lunch. We are so glad that we discovered this place.

They have a very large choice of pizzas, some quite unique, many looking very good! I had the "Bruschetta pizza" and my husband another pizza (I don't remember which!) Both pizzas were very good, made with fresh ingredients and good cheese.

The only thing I would improve in this restaurant is that I would like to have a choice between regular and whole wheat pizza crust.

• Visited May 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great salad and pizza”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Had one of the best salads I have ever had....romaine lettuce, hearts of palm, roasted veggies, basil amongst other things wonderful things in it. My husband had the pizza which he loved. We went two times in four days!!!

• Visited December 2013
Mississauga
“Just OK”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

The pizza was just OK, but way over priced, an 8 inch pizza (basically a slice) was $12! My family and I ordered a 18 inch, only ingredients were pepperoni, and bacon on half, this was $40 (no drinks or anything else). I find it also strange that they don't bring you the whole pizza, just slices as you need them.

Regina, Canada
“Excellent pizza and service!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Like another review we read, my daughter and I were heading to another pizza place a half a block away but it was closed - strange because it was 7pm on Thursday night. We stopped in here and had a great pizza. Lots of unique options to choose from. The pizza is made where you can mostly see it being prepared and going into the oven. 12" pizza for two was plenty. With a soda, coffee, and a dessert it was $43. The waitress was kind enough to tell us that the price was tax and tip included. Walking distance to most B&B's in Old Quebec City. We would highly recommend this little pizzeria!