“Excellent pizza and service!”

Mille et Une Pizzas
Ranked #144 of 1,432 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Regina, Canada
“Excellent pizza and service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Like another review we read, my daughter and I were heading to another pizza place a half a block away but it was closed - strange because it was 7pm on Thursday night. We stopped in here and had a great pizza. Lots of unique options to choose from. The pizza is made where you can mostly see it being prepared and going into the oven. 12" pizza for two was plenty. With a soda, coffee, and a dessert it was $43. The waitress was kind enough to tell us that the price was tax and tip included. Walking distance to most B&B's in Old Quebec City. We would highly recommend this little pizzeria!

Wayland, Massachusetts
“Great food, friendly and well priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

We happened upon this restaurant when going to a pizzeria also listed on Trip Advisor, only to find the other was closed. We were so lucky because Mille et Une Pizza was wonderful! It was a cozy little restaurant with very friendly service. I was there with 5 teenagers, all of whom were trying to speak French. The waiter was very patient and did not switch to English, encouraging the kids to speak French! The food was delicious -- some unusual pizzas as well as the traditional. I had the new Moroccan pizza - and the rolls are also very tasty, made from the pizza dough. The prices are very reasonable for the city and the waiter made a point to let us know the tip was already included when he gave us the bill. I would definitely go back and highly recommend this nice little restaurant!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank MmeHP
“Great pizza- good value ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to this restaurant for lunch today. The service was wonderful and the proves were reasonable. They have every kind of pizza imaginable and it was delicious!!

Istanbul, Turkey
“DELICIOUS and CARINGA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

The place is wonderful for a winter day when you are freezing. They have a huge variety of pizzas, the service is very fast and the waiters are non-intrusively caring. The pizzas were delicious!!!! Another important positive aspect for me as a tourist was the fact that prices included taxes (which can be quite confusing when you travel in North
America) and service fees.

Visited February 2014
Reno, Nevada
“Heavenly smell/L'odeur de la pizza me séduit dans”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

La pizza est fantastique! Le gâteau au chocolat est bon. I was walking to Metro Plus for groceries and as I walked past this restaurant I got a whiff. I decided right then and there that I was stopping on the way back for dinner. My plans for cooking dinner could wait until the next day. I tried the 'meats' pizza. The crust is just right, a little bit sweet. Very good dough. The rim is big and round. I was surprised by how thin the crust is in the middle especially since the pizza comes loaded with toppings but I just ate it with a fork and knife. I wanted to eat the entire pie but there was just too much so I had to stop. Good thing I left room because after that I had a little bit of the huge piece of chocolate cake they had for dessert. Quite a bit of both the pizza and cake went home with me as I just couldn't eat it all. The waitstaff check in on you from time to time but don't overwhelm one with attention. I was working out the tip when the waitress told me it was included in the price. Very French! Servis compris. I ate here fairly late in the evening but there were still tables occupied on both sides of me even at such a late hour. I'll be back and next time I can bring friends knowing that it is really good food.

• Visited January 2014