“Great pizza, non existent service”

Mille et Une Pizzas
Ranked #87 of 1,530 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The pizza was excellent. The crust was thin and crispy. The toppings were excellent. The price includes the service tip which explains why the service was slow and non existent. We all drink water and never had our glasses refilled.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I went there last week on friday nignt with my girl friend. Her, has been there several time for the past year.
I took the smoked meat pizza and my girl frend a salmon one,
I was awsome... very good.
The price is fair, and the tips is included in it. I found that original because no surprise.
The place is very nice and we're gonna be back there for sure, ther's so many sorts to try...

Carl and Lucie from Quebec.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

Across a very busy street from the Quebec City Via Rail station (Gare du Palais) is Pizza Mag. From the outside it is an unassuming corner restaurant, not much more than a hole in the wall. But inside it is warm, friendly, and quaint. One wall is given over to lovely paintings of some of the serving staff. Otherwise nothing fancy, definitely not a tourist trap, but very popular with locals.

Pizza makes up the major part of Pizza Mag's menu, true to the restaurant name. So much looked so good that it was hard to decide. We finally chose the vegetarian special, which was tasty, piled high with tomatoes, onions, Kalamata olives, and a mix of cheeses. Spicing was predominately basil.

We had what were listed as small salads to start, but they were really nice sized--a Caesar salad for my wife who was enraptured with the full garlic taste, and a tasty chef's salad for myself.

The menu includes a small selection of house wines and draught beers at reasonable prices.

I was tempted by the traditional Quebec sugar pie, and I was not disappointed. It was probably prepared elsewhere, but it was artistically served with vanilla cream stripes. Delicious. I ordered black coffee, and received a whole pitcher of coffee for myself.

Our server was friendly and efficient. The menu and the bill both indicated that service was included. I nevertheless left an additional tip, which the server brought right back to me at the cash register. Amazing!

3  Thank James G
Reviewed September 1, 2011

i think its an over rated pizza place. iam as such a chef and pizza they serve here is not much better than the food chains in ontario. it soverly priced , may be great for locals as they cn have some wine and some pizza. i dont consider some 30$ for 10 inc pizza cheap for not that super pizza. for the lack of a reasonable food chain piiza in the city this may be a possible sit in to eat some 9$ a a slice for simple pizza. i am not going back there to eat a over priced pizza. i think pizza pizza or pizza hut serves almost a great pizza tho non gourmet. but hell was just mozerrela n some pamagean cheeese that we had on ours plu s burnt out musrooms layred on a thin type of a crust. non substitution was allowed

Reviewed August 6, 2011

The pizze at the Pizza Mag is incredible! The crust, sauce and toppings are all remarkable. In the summer there is outside seating, during winter (most of the year) there is a cozy (small) dining room. The anti-pasta is great for sharing while you wait for your pizza. You may be tempted to share a pizza, but order your own, and then share! Only dissappointment here is a lack of salads...strange, but missed. If you want Pizza in Québec, Pizza Mag is the choice! (and they deliver)

3  Thank QCWorldTravelers