“Very good experience!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Good restaurant for adults and kids; the food is very well prepared and tastes very good, clients are treated with high service quality and is located near most of the city's interesting points. It is highly recommended!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

It was a busy Sunday noonhour when we got our table after a 20 minute wait. My wife and I shared the large breakfast platter with 2 hot chocolate drinks. Enough food for each of us. Our waiter, Patrick, was most helpful and he is very good at his job.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Food was made from fresh ingredients, which reflected in the taste. I had the mussels, and they were very fresh and my son loved his Croque Monsieur. The meal of the day was a good value. We were at the one located in the Old Quebec and the parking was an issue during the day (try the lot across the street), but not later in the evening. It's definitely worth a visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Supper for 2 was $48.00. It was good, but 2 Pate Canard confit was $27.90 each and all is extra. Nov. 13 stopped here for to pieces of cake and to bowls of Cafe Latte was $28.44 + tip.
Make your own conclusions.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I've been there last month with a friend, I've been in the one in Av.Maguire but I know that every Cochon Dingue in Quebec is good!
I've been there for the lunch but my friend was there for the breakfast and told me that is really good, big and cheap! The environment is very nice, especially the terrace and you can eat a basic menu for few $, if you want to eat something tipical is the righ place!! I've spent 29$ for a soup, sirloin steak (170g) with french fries, dessert and coffee!