“Freakin' Good Food :)”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband and I and our two "kids" (ages 20 and 18) ate here in May. The dinner was very good and the dessert (tarte au sucre) was amazing! Yes, it is a little pricey, but compared to many other places we ate at, it was still in the ballpark but the quality of food along with the atmosphere gave this place the upper hand. I highly recommend.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Nice friendly bistro. I have food allergies and was quite sure that the kind of mussels I ordered had no forbidden ingrédients for me. When they were served I spotted a dreaded citrus in the pot 8(.... When I told the waitress about it she brought it back to the kitchen and they did not made me feel like it was a big deal at all.They redid my order with modification in the recioe so I coud eat it. LOVE THE SERVICE!!! To top it off it was one of the best mussels I ever eaten.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

WE enjoyed our meal in this bistro ..Cute atmosphere ..authentic stone walls. The service was excellent and the Maple ribs were outstanding. Pleasant wait staff.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Our condo owner suggested breakfast at this famous spot in the lower old town. At first blush, I expected bad food and crappy service. WRONG on both! A good place for filling up the tank.....

Reviewed May 12, 2013

The restaurant is a few yards away from the ferry terminal. I had the marinated pork chop served with grilled vegetables. It was excellent! For dessert, I had the creme brulee with raspberries. It was also very good. The wait staff was very friendly, too. I would return here when I get to visit Quebec again.