We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this beautiful B&B! Greg is a wonderful host, our room (the red room with 2 beds) was gorgeous and extremely comfortable for our family, which includes two children, ages 15 and 12. We were in Quebec City during a record-breaking heatwave, and coming back to our cool and comfortable room each evening was a pleasure. The breakfasts are wonderful, and as others have pointed out, fuel you until almost dinnertime! The blueberry pancakes are especially good.
After a rather disastrous stay at a B&B in Normandy that made us question our long-standing preference for B&B's, our stay at the James Thompson B&B has restored our love of the B&B experience -- thanks Greg!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our home was built in 1793 and it situated within the fortified walls of famous Vieux Quebec. It is classified as an Historic Monument by the Government of Quebec and has a 4 "sun" rating. Our tastefully decorated guest rooms have Queen-sized beds for your comfort. We offer two rooms, each with one Queen-sized bed, and the third room has two Queen-sized beds. Our entire home is protected by a well maintained fire detection system that is monitored all the time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Maison Historique James Thompson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Historique James Thompson Hotel Quebec City
- Maison Historique James Thompson Quebec/Quebec City