My daughters and I stayed in this beautiful B&B on our way out to the maritimes before school started. Our room had two queen beds and would accommodate four people very comfortable which is unusual for a B&B. Breakfast was delicious including fresh fruit salad and we were given the choice of many different hot dishes... I chose the french toast and my daughters had the waffles. Everything was beautifully presented. The host, Greg, was very helpful and friendly. We will most definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our home was built in 1793 and it situated within the fortified walls of famous Vieux Quebec. It is classified as an Historic Monument by the Government of Quebec and has a 4 "sun" rating. Our tastefully decorated guest rooms have Queen-sized beds for your comfort. We offer two rooms, each with one Queen-sized bed, and the third room has two Queen-sized beds. Our entire home is protected by a well maintained fire detection system that is monitored all the time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Maison Historique James Thompson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Historique James Thompson Hotel Quebec City
- Maison Historique James Thompson Quebec/Quebec City