We read the trip advisor reviews on this one and almost didn't stay here but are so glad we did! If you are looking for modern and swanky this isn't it! But it is the perfect location for seeing Quebec City - we were able to walk to everything. And it is an historic property, lovingly maintained - charming and interesting. We loved the crepes and breakfast in general, Guitta was super kind and helpful to us, other guests friendly and interesting. One fellow guest even drove us to the airport at the end of our stay! It's that kind of place - full of interesting stories and much kindness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our home was built in 1793 and it situated within the fortified walls of famous Vieux Quebec. It is classified as an Historic Monument by the Government of Quebec and has a 4 "sun" rating. Our tastefully decorated guest rooms have Queen-sized beds for your comfort. We offer two rooms, each with one Queen-sized bed, and the third room has two Queen-sized beds. Our entire home is protected by a well maintained fire detection system that is monitored all the time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Maison Historique James Thompson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Historique James Thompson Hotel Quebec City
- Maison Historique James Thompson Quebec/Quebec City