“Much cheaper than suggested, and DELICIOUS food!”

Ristorante Il Teatro
Ranked #63 of 1,434 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Description: You will love our attentive service, delicious platters, and our wide selection of Italian wines. The Head of Ristorante Il Teatro offers refined Italian cuisine in a warm setting. For lunch or a business dinner, a meal before or after a show, Ristorante Il Teatro is the meeting place of choice for foodies looking for a relaxed atmosphere. No problem parking, valet service is offered free of charge. The restaurant is open 7 the morning to late at night. A beautiful terrace overlooking the Porte Saint-Jean, the fortifications and Place D'Youville invites you during the summer. Come and live an authentic culinary experience and unpretentious!
Nelson, Canada
“Much cheaper than suggested, and DELICIOUS food!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

I nearly steered clear of this restaurant due to the $$$ rating but my husband loves Italian and I love good Italian so I thought it was worth the splurge, and I was wonderfully surprised. A (low end, I think it was their house - good not too die for) bottle of wine, 2 appies, 2 pastas, 1 dessert and 1 coffee - $70 pre tax and tip (for this trip this was on the lower end of our dinners cost wise but nearly our best meal in town). Fabulous service, great food, I would go back another time. The fondant chocolat is worth a trip to Quebec just for it!

Visited January 2014

Morrisville, PA
“Best dinner we had in Quebec City”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Our last night in Quebec City we were lucky enough to get reservations at this restaurant which was booked every other night. My husband had the lobster special with pesto which he said was the best he's ever had! We also had the salmon entree and meatballs--both excellent choices. Our servers were great. We had a table near the window where we could watch the skaters. Very romantic setting. Loved it!

Toronto, Kansas
“Good service, bad pizza”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

good service, was helpful,accommodating, polite. The pizza we ordered was way too cheezy, unappetizing. The prosciutto had very little prosciutto, almost all cheese. The parmigiano was overflowing with mozzarella!! The atmosphere is beautiful!

Quebec City, Canada
“Worth the Visit”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I tool the family for supper on the 24th of December. Just Awesome! the wine, the main courses and the desserts! It is a little expensive but worth every cent. From the ambiance to the food. Its definitely worth the trip!

“Chic, delicious dining”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is adjacent to a theater in "uptown Quebec". We were seated, quite luckily, in a little table right by the front window facing the small ice rink across the street. It felt like a romantic little nook, even though place was bustling with people. We saw a family with a 2 yr old there. Next to us couple in their sixties. Across from us 20-30 something's. So although it was hip and trendy, all ages felt comfortable in the environment. The decor wasn't over the top, very simple, exposed bricks helped give it some warmth. The food was delicious. My risotto was a bit harder than I would've preferred, but delicious nonetheless. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our meal here.

Visited October 2013