“Superb Meals and Friendly Staff”
Review of Le Pain Beni - CLOSED

Le Pain Beni
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Cross street: rue du Tresor
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We ate twice at this restaurant. The atmosphere was romantic while the view of the passers by interesting. The food was truly superb and worth a second supper over our four day stay. The wine list was extensive. I would recommend it to friends and family!

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We had several meals here. The breakfast was very filling. The scrambled eggs were fluffy and not dry. The meal also came with yummy fried potatoes, small severing of beans and toast with jam.
Our one dinner meal was delightful and well displayed. I had chicken and my husband had the salmon. Both were excellent

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

We were going there for breakfast coz hotel provided discount
Order waffles with maple syrup. OMG. That tastes sooooo good

1  Thank Anita L
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We have had wonderful meals and service in Quebec until coming to Le Pain Beni... We ate here on Wednesday, June 4th at around 8:30 p.m. the male waiter was rude and very sarcastic and short with us and other customers. The food was extremely bland and boring not sure if the head chef was off that night or not, but the food was almost as bad as the service. I had the bland fried fish with cold and bland purple potatoes. My husband had the sirloin meal and he said his was good, but no where near as good as the meals we had at other restaurants in Quebec City.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We chose this place because of the 20% off our meal our hotel provided. Smart business dealings.Our party of three had the same meal so no comparisons. Scrambled eggs, toast, potatoes (like hashbrowns but so much better) and coffee. They offer a daily jam - I believe it was rhubarb and raspberry. I liked the tartness whereas one daughter did not. Although this was pretty basic fare everything was fresh, good coffee and decent service. A nice way to start a day of exploring.