“Good food, but it's not worth the wait!”
Review of Enzo sushi

Enzo sushi
Ranked #142 of 1,480 Restaurants in Quebec City
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Reviewed June 3, 2013

When the food finally showed up it was good...but you should never have to wait 30 minutes for a bowl of miso soup and then another 30 minutes for your sushi dinner. Apparently groups of 6 are too much for the staff to handle. And the restaurant wasn't even busy! I'd be scared to

1  Thank David M

Reviewed August 7, 2012

You will not be disappointed if you eat at Enzo's. 4 days in Quebec and this was the best food experience we had. A couple beside us recommended the 5 course chef special.....we were hesitant in case there were things we wouldn't like. OMG were we glad we went for it. Some of the best sushi I have had in my life,....and I've had a lot of sushi. Make a point of going to Enzo's.

3  Thank Namaste1017
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I've ate sushi in Vancouver (downtown and airport) as well as in Victoria (downtown) and when I moved in Quebec, I went to Sushi Shop where I was very disappointed, because they we're far from what I was used to eat in BC. When I went to Enzo, I finally found a match. It's perfect! Especially if you choose the sushi a la carte. The prize are even cheaper than the Sushi Shop or Yuzu.

3  Thank Melanie S
Reviewed October 15, 2011

The concierge recommended this restaurant and we couldn't have been happier. They really push the chef's choice 4 or 5 course meal and it is the right decision. We love sushi but aren't super adventurous with our choices. These were unique but stuck with the standard fish (salmon, tuna, etc) so we all enjoyed every course. Definitely put it on your list of places to go!

4  Thank Jenxteen
Reviewed April 18, 2011

This restaurant is one of the best sushi restaurant in Quebec city. I've been twice and loved my experience. I always get the 5 services chef's speciality and it's worth it!

4  Thank Ms_Amy-A