“would return”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Reviewed June 6, 2013

we went a group of 10 and had good service. The restaurant is a bit noisy but it did not stop conversations. The food was very good and service , bistro style was good

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We strolled in at 9pm on Saturday night and we're greeted by the friendly waitstaff. Ordered 3 appetizers ($36 for 3 apps of your choose). The butter poached lobster risotto was as good as it sounds. The salmon au style asiatique was great! We had the crab and asparagus salad... Flavours were a little underwhelming, but beautiful presentation... On a 3 day binge of tarte au sucre, so had to taste that for desert, along with crepes Suzette (quite tasty), followed by some nice honey wine, which I learned is made with hydromel, not miel. With all the restaurants in the area, it's hard to say I would go back again, but it was reasonably priced and well executed! Very positive experience!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This restaurant in the old town is tough to beat. The staff are friendly and attentive. The food is delicious. I found all of Quebec to be a culinary treat and this restaurant will not disappoint. I'd highly recommend it.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

We both felt this restaurant was inviting, friendly and a great meal. We had an asparagus crabmeat salad , shellfish in lobster broth, warm goatcheese salad, and encrusted halibut. Delicious

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I was in Quebec City on business and I was hoping to try out dinner at a French Bistro. This restaurant was recommended to me by the concierge at my hotel. This place is definitely more on the trendy side, less on the traditional side, but that was fine with me. I don't speak French, and the host and servers were all very kind - no snobbery at all! I had the salmon tartare for a starter - it was amazing- I wish I had the entree size (which is an option). For my entree I tried something a little more French - duck confit. This was served with frites and salad and was good overall. For dessert I had a deconstructed caramel cheesecake - this looked cool, but was just ok taste wise. Overall, I was very happy with this recommendation and would definitely try it again - there are so many things on the menu I would have liked to have tried.