“Awesome sushis!”

Kimono Sushi Bar
Ranked #153 of 1,437 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Laval
“Awesome sushis!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

One of the best sushis I've ever had! You definately have to try the maki surprise!
Great ambiance and service as well.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank soshee86

Quebec City, Canada
“Nicest sushis ever ate”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We ordered take-out sushis and were delighted by the "chef's choice' of the day. Try it, it is very good and I'm not a sushi fan!

Visited June 2013
Dallas, TX
“Winner”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Good place for sushi and Japanese food with a nice ambiance and vibe. There's nothing groundbreaking here as most high end sushi places will be quite similar. We had an assortment of sushi and I also ordered the Filet Mignon dish which was very good. If you want good Japanese food and sushi then you won't go wrong with this place. The service was very good too. The total of your bill shouldn't be a surprise if you're frequent sushi eaters as it definitely isn't cheap.

Tip: If you're an American like me and usually only order fried rice with your dish as the rice option then you're out of luck because they only serve white rice and don't offer fried rice as an option. When I asked for fried rice it was as if the waiter had no idea what I was talking about.

• Visited May 2013
Quebec City, Canada
“Excellent Asian restaurant”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Very friendly and cozy ambiance, good services.
Taste Tataki Tuna and don't forget Salmon "Maki surprise" if you like sushi. Good for your life and for your heart!
Best sushi restaurant in Quebec city!

Visited September 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Incredible food, but WAY too long”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I was very pleased with this restaurant. I picked the Kelan for 45$+tx (for 2 people) and there was a LOT of food. The lobster maki was great and the TMT was good too! However, these were not my favorite pieces. The Kelan came with 2 spoons which contained some rice and a mixture of fish, tempura flakes, masago and other things I couldn't recognize. I have no idea what they are called, but they were so yummy and slightly spicy! I've eaten at the Metropolitain before (excellent food by the way), but it is expensive compared to Kimono.

BUT, I could not believe that I had to wait 1 hour (after the entree)! I was seated at 6:30PM sharp (had a reservation and it was a Tuesday night) and there was still no food at 8:00PM! I wonder how long people wait on weekend nights!

I will probably come back, but will try to get to the restaurant before 6!

• Visited July 2012