“We enjoyed our dinner here”

Baton Rouge Steakhouse & Bar Ste-Foy
Ranked #156 of 1,476 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lavigerie
Description: Bâton Rouge is always a satisfying experience, from our great food to our relaxing atmosphere. Whether you’re enjoying an intimate dinner for two meeting up with friends or coming together as a family, Bâton Rouge promises perfection in both the restaurant experience and your dining pleasure. Our signature, fall of the bone ribs are rivaled only by our tender AAA Sterling Silver cuts of beef. Enjoy fresh fish or perfectly aged steak cooked over a real wood fire. Our diverse menu offers crisp salads, delicious starters and sweet desserts. Our meals are prepared with fresh, quality ingredients sure to satisfy your appetite.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Service was great-very attentive even though speaking English was not comfortable for the waitress she went the extra mile and I really appreciated it. Food was great but not inexpensive. Portions were not a decent size. Lots of room for dessert which was awesome. Overall, I would return in a New York minute!

There are newer reviews for Baton Rouge Steakhouse & Bar Ste-Foy

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Had Diner at the Baton Rouge Ste Foy,Qc on three different occasions . If you order ribs, or their filet minon you cant go wrong, where they FAIL is with the Prime Rib any way grilled or au jus, they just cant get it right especially for the price..
The meat was over cooked and had tons of viens/stringy filaments that even with there steak knife it was a chore to cut, not to mention chew. 30% of it was fat. On my last visit I decided to try another Prime Rib this time grilled nope even this was wrong so no more prime rib for me from Baton Rouge.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I'm always at the Baton in Laval, Quebec. It's great there! So I obviously went to this one thinking there are standards at such a pricey restaurant. Wrong! First off, no soap in the bathrooms during rush hour. I made a comment to the hostess and she only smiled and went on to giggle with her waitress friends. Service was atrociously slow. Two hours without appetizers and bored kids. What a nightmare. The food was bland and the waitress was worn out. Never coming back.

2  Thank Travaholick
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This place used to be a nice place to go. Ribs, Chicken and everything else use to be very good.But on my last visit, Every where you looked the place was dirty. The carpet has seen good days a long time ago. The tables are sticky, the chairs are also very dirty. We ordered some lobster salad, we expected some real lobster, oh no, lobsters in a can. We ordored chicken strip, as they say, made on order, no way , it came cold and the fries were a batch of oily paste looks like mud. Finally we were in at six and gone by six thirty. Almost running away.
Never again to this place.

1  Thank JacBer
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Like the surf & turf, it was excellent, and my wife tried the ribs again and she loved it again, she says the ribs at the Baton Rouge are the best in the world (she only try the ribs at 30 to 40 different places). I always try the steak (sometimes the New York steak, sometimes the filet mignon, sometimes the ribeye) this time everything was extraordinary good. The last 2 visits before this one were only average.